The Seaver Safefit Airbag Vest combines safety, style and innovation to ensure you stay protected in the event of a fall. You can ride safely and comfortably without restricting any freedom of movement
To prevent serious injuries, the Safefit airbag is activated very quickly before impact. This protecting the alignment of the trunk: back, lumbar area, neck, cervical spine, rib cage, pelvis and sacrum.
The Safefit vest is extremely lightweight weighing less than 600 grams, and is made from a stretchy micro-perforated material which allows you to move freely in the saddle without restriciton or friction.
Features of Safefit Airbag Vest
- Complete protection of your vital zones and organs. New certification NF (S72-800:2021) and CE marking.
- The SAFEFIT airbag vest protects the vital areas of your body: back, lumbar zone, rib cage, neck and cervicals.
- Unique lightness (under 600 grams).
- Ultra fit vest, freedom of movement.
- You can wear the Airbag vest over or under compatible clothes depending on the rider’s preferences.
- When you trigger the airbag inflates in between 0.9 and 0.17 seconds.
- A gas cartridge adapted to the size of your airbag vest is supplied with the Safefit.
- You can use the Safefit for cross country, in addition to a certified rigid vest. It cannot be used alone.
- Safefit is guaranteed for 2 years.
The Seaver Safefit Airbag Vest complies with regulations relating to personal protective equipment (PPE) subject to the Sports Code. It has the NF standard (S72-800:2021) and the CE mark issued by the certified laboratory Alienor Certification in accordance with the European directive 89/686/EEC of 21/12/1986.
Protects against mechanical shocks, hyper flexion and hyperextension of the trunk and spine. Allows the best possible compromise between protection, comfort and ergonomic requirements.
How to replace the Safefit gas cartridge:
- Prepare the tools to arm the system: gas cartridge, key.
- Remove the rubber cap at the bottom of the trigger
- Using the wrench, unscrew the screw that was hidden by the cap
- Insert the ball of the connection strap in the middle of the trigger, in the hole provided for this purpose. Pull on the connection strap to make sure the system is correctly installed
- You then tighten the screw and replace the cap
- Screw a new cartridge in its place.