The flexible all-rounder
Warm fingers even on cold autumn days benefit both professional and amateur riders alike. The uvex crx700 three-seasons glove not only repels water and wind but also keeps heat inside the glove to provide reliable protection from the cold.
Moisture control, heat retention, wind and water repellent – thanks to the Schoeller® soft shell fabric, uvex crx 700 gloves are true all-rounders. The multi-layered fabric used on the outside of the new outdoor riding gloves is both breathable as well as wind and water repellent, ensuring that your hands stay dry even in wet weather, while sweat is effectively transported to the outside. Do your fingers get cold in the stable? Thanks to the Schoeller® soft shell fabric, the gloves are also the ideal solution: on the inside, i.e. the side facing the skin, the fleece material is treated so that it feels lovely and soft and offers great comfort, on the one hand, and excellent thermal retention properties on the other. The functional materials used on the palm ensure high functionality while riding: the gloves adapt like a second skin thanks to the 4-way stretch fabric used. The abrasion-resistant PU material on the palm ensures excellent grip on the reins, even in damp weather, along with high durability. The reflective print also enhances the visibility of horse and rider off-road and in traffic. Like all uvex equestrian gloves, uvex crx 700 gloves is washable.
- Sewn rubber bands provide stretchability in both directions
- Extreme durability and minimal abrasion due to highly abrasion-resistant material
- Extremely breathable material that is particularly skin-friendly and comfortable to wear, prevents unpleasant moisture build-up inside the glove
- High durability due to special reinforcements on the rein guide
- Safe reins thanks to the use of innovative materials with a particularly non-slip surface